Throw a Hail Mary the big game next Sunday by trying a new, healthy spin on a classic dip with our Edamame CBD Dip Recipe!
Guaranteed to be a touchdown in any setting, be ready to win over the crowd as you cheer on your favorite team.
- 1 (14oz) bag frozen edamame, cooked & cooled (about 2-1/2cups)
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Desired amount of CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Powder
- Cook edamame according to package directions. Let cool. Add edamame and remaining ingredients to a food processor.
- Add desired amount of CBDistillery™ CBDelicious to the other ingredients.
- Cover and mix until the mixture is smooth and well combined. If mixture I too thick, add a splash or two of water to get it to a good consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers, pita bread or fresh veggies.
Read the original article here
Written by EliRice at www.thecbdistillery.com