With the summer heat in full swing, we’ve got an easy recipe to keep you looking and feeling cool! These Koi CBD pops are a healthy take on a summertime classic that are easy to whip up and bring to any party. Infused with 100% all-natural, USA grown CBD, you’ll be cooling off and chilling out in no time!
What you’ll need:
- Your favorite juice or carbonated beverage
- Your choice of Koi Naturals CBD Oil
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Aluminum foil
- Fresh fruit (optional)
What to do:
- Take your choice of juice or a carbonated beverage and fill your popsicle molds. If you are adding fruit, fill the mold ¾ of the way to leave room.
- Add a dropper of Koi Naturals CBD Oil to each popsicle mold. Depending on the strength of your oil and your tolerance, you may want to use a little more or a little less. It’s entirely up to you! After you add your CBD, stir the liquid with a popsicle stick a few times to mix the oil and juice evenly.
- Chop up some fresh fruit and add them to your pops! We used blueberries in our recipe, but you can throw in whatever kind of fruit your heart desires.
- Cover the top of each popsicle mold with foil. Place the popsicle stick through the foil and into the liquid in the molds. This will keep the stick straight as the popsicles freeze.
- Place your CBD pops level in the freezer for about 2-3 hours.
- When you are ready to enjoy your Koi CBD pops, take them out of the freezer and let them sit for 1-2 mins before removing them from the mold. You can also run them under hot water to loosen them if you can’t wait!
Koi CBD Pops are the perfect treat for all your summer activities! As always, Koi products are made with 100% USA-grown CBD and no detectable THC (at 10 ppm), making it completely legal to buy and consume in any state. So, grab some Koi Naturals CBD Oil, your favorite beverage, fresh fruit and kick off your summer with these awesomely delicious CBD popsicles!
Read the original article here
Written by Mark Bertler at koicbd.com